Terms & Conditions
2. The site editor’s service. This web site and the services provided to you on and via this web site are provided on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that the site editor reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this web site and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you, The site editor will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
4. Third-party services. Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site editor will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
6. Payment, automatic charges to your credit card, cancellation & refunds
(a) Pricing and subscription terms
To cancel any time, hassle free, just send a quick email to [email protected] to cancel for no additional charges.
(b) Return policy for autoship deliveries
We believe so strongly in our products that we provide a 60 days No Risk Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you’re not satisfied just send an email with a brief explanation to [email protected] within 60 days and we’ll refund your purchase. All refund requests must initially be made to The Chelsea Laboratory’s customer support team at [email protected] no more than 60 days after the initial purchase date. You understand and agree that, after the 60 day refund period, all fees and charges are non-refundable, and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. However, you may avoid incurring additional fees by cancelling your membership in accordance with this Agreement.
Please send any return packages to:
Huboo Ref 10526
Vertex Park South
Automatic Continuing Charges to Your Credit Card:
If you authorized automatic purchases of additional Products, You understand that you will be billed a recurring fee in the amount you authorized for the entire term of the subscription program that will begin being billed immediately or immediately after any trial period expires. You understand that the recurring monthly charges will take place as you authorized and will continue to be charged until you cancel in accordance with the Cancellation Policy below.
(d) Cancellation Policy
You are aware that all subscriptions should be cancelled at least 5 business days prior to your monthly billing date to avoid future charges. All free trial periods must be cancelled at least 3 business days before the first billing date to avoid further charges. Cancellations will be accepted by emailing [email protected] Once the cancellation has been processed, you will receive a cancellation confirmation. If You do not receive a confirmation, please notify us at [email protected], as that is your only valid receipt of cancellation.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND OF ANY SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE “SERVICE”) IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS”, AND THE SITE EDITOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE SITE EDITOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR OF ANY QUALITY, NOR IS IT WARRANTED EITHER IMPLICITLY OR EXPRESSLY THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER THE SITE EDITOR NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT ANY ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA THIS WEB SITE MAY BE USED SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT THE SITE EDITOR WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY WAY. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SITE EDITOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES; THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE SITE EDITOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM (I) THE USE OF SERVICES OR THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES, (II) THE COST OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH SERVICES, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING SERVICES, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO SERVICES. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
9. Medical Disclaimer. The information provided by thechelsealaboratory.com and its products are for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for medical advice. Statements made on thechelsealaboratory.com have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have any medical condition, we suggest consulting with a physician before using any of our products. Any information provided is an opinion and should be used for personal entertainment purposes only. The information provided by thechelsealaboratory.com and its product are not to be considered as legal or personal advice and you are responsible for your own behaviour. You agree that your use of the website, products and services is at your sole risk.
10. Reservation of rights The site editor reserves all of the site editor’s rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the site editor may have in respect of this web site, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of the site editor’s rights. and property requires the site editor’s prior written consent. By making services available to you, the site editor is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this web site or provided services without the site editor’s prior written consent.
11. Notification of copyright infringement If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, the site editor’s copyright agent may be contacted via: e-mail to the site administrator at our contact page.
UK Address: The Chelsea Laboratory, Stillbloom, Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Rd, London EC1V 2NX – [email protected]